The definition of constancy refers to the quality of being unchanging.noun
When a mother provides dependable love and support that never changes, this is an example ofconstancy.YourDictionary definition and usage example. Copyright © 2013 by LoveToKnow Corp.
- firmness of mind or purpose; resoluteness
- steadiness of affections or loyalties; faithfulness
- freedom from variation or change; regularity; stability
Origin: L constantia < constans, prp. of constare < com-, together + stare, to stand
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Steadfastness, as in purpose or affection; faithfulness.
- The condition or quality of being constant; changelessness.