A woman enjoys a carefree day.
The definition of carefree is a person without any worries.
An example of carefree is a child on summer vacation.
Free of worries and responsibilities.
(comparative more carefree, superlative most carefree)
care + -free
- Since precipitation is light, humidity is high and clothing is decidedly lighter and more carefree during the summer, it stands to reason that the shoes should be breathable and wick away moisture.
- Country line dancing is supposed to be fun and carefree, so by all means use step sheets when possible, but don't be afraid to put your own spin and style into your dancing at all times.
- For those with medium to long locks, a wonderful trendy summer haircut styling option is to tie your long layers into loose braids and ponytails for a carefree and beach-friendly look.
- Longer layers will give you an overall softer look and allow you to explore several different styles, so that you can be sassy and carefree or mold the hair into a more textured and refined look for an elegant evening out.
- Because Oscar dresses are just as subject to trends as other items of clothing, some years will find more subdued fashions are popular (such as soon after 9/11), while other years are more daring and carefree.