A woman enjoys a carefree day.
The definition of carefree is a person without any worries.
An example of carefree is a child on summer vacation.
Free of worries and responsibilities.
(comparative more carefree, superlative most carefree)
care + -free
- Longer layers will give you an overall softer look and allow you to explore several different styles, so that you can be sassy and carefree or mold the hair into a more textured and refined look for an elegant evening out.
- Because Oscar dresses are just as subject to trends as other items of clothing, some years will find more subdued fashions are popular (such as soon after 9/11), while other years are more daring and carefree.
- Since precipitation is light, humidity is high and clothing is decidedly lighter and more carefree during the summer, it stands to reason that the shoes should be breathable and wick away moisture.
- More carefree individuals may find this protective nature stifling or restricting, but those who appreciate reliability won't feel smothered and will recognize this trait as a definite advantage.
- The teens in the series try to come across as confident and carefree, but as the season progresses viewers get a better look into their stylish lives and see that it often lacks substance.