broadcasting - Computer Definition
Computer Desktop Encyclopedia
THIS DEFINITION IS FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY
All other reproduction is strictly prohibited without permission from the publisher.
© 1981-2014 The Computer Language Company Inc. All rights reserved.
Variant of broadcast
- to scatter (seed) over a broad area rather than sow in drills
- to spread (information, gossip, etc.) widely
- to transmit, as to a large audience, by radio or television
- widely scattered
- of, for, or by radio or television broadcasting
- the act of broadcasting
- a radio or television program
- broadcaster noun
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.