- Sending in all directions.
- (business) The business or profession of radio and television.
- 'Broadcasting can be a lucrative field, but very few people end up on the air.
broadcasting - Computer Definition
Variant of broadcast
transitive verbbroadcast or broadcasted, broadcasting
- to scatter (seed) over a broad area rather than sow in drills
- to spread (information, gossip, etc.) widely
- to transmit, as to a large audience, by radio or television
to broadcast radio or television programs
- widely scattered
- of, for, or by radio or television broadcasting
- the act of broadcasting
- a radio or television program
far and wide