- the programs broadcast on radio or TV
- the schedule, selection, etc. of these programs
- the act, process, or work of writing or developing computer programs
- the code sequences that make up computer programs
The employee is programming code on the computer.
- An example of programming is the act a person is doing when he is writing computer source code.
- An example of programming is when you schedule two television shows to fill two time slots.
- An example of programming is when dogs salivate at a bell because they have always received dinner when that bell was rung.
- a. The designing, scheduling, or planning of a program, as in broadcasting.b. Broadcast programs considered as a group: the network's Thursday night programming.
- The writing of a computer program.
- Present participle of program.
- I was programming a new module for the software package.
- He was programming the VCR.
- (broadcasting) The designing, scheduling or planning of a radio or television program / programme
- "The network changed its programming to mess with DVRs again."
- (computing) The act of writing a computer program.
- "Management wanted to know how much programming the project would need."
- The software that controls a machine, or the logic or expressed in such software; operating instructions
- A robot's programming doesn't allow for love.
programming - Computer Definition
Creating a computer program. The steps are: 1. Developing the program logic to solve the particular problem. 2. Writing the program logic in a specific programming language (coding the program). 3. Assembling or compiling the program to turn it into machine language. 4. Testing and debugging the program. 5. Preparing the necessary documentation. The logic is generally the most difficult part of programming. However, depending on the programming language, writing the statements may also be laborious. One thing is certain. Documenting the program is considered the most annoying activity by most programmers. See programming concepts, estimating a programming job and peer review.
- The object-oriented paradigm is a new and different way of thinking about programming.
- You want the web server to support four of the most popular programming paradigms.
- Remember the programming proverb: "Weeks of programming can save a few hours of design time."
- IT professional with eight years of project coordination, programming and lead rollout execution seeking management opportunity and team-building potential within a corporation or small business requiring in-house technical facilitation.
- For example, an employer might hold the IT manager responsible for administering database hardware and software that use the SQL programming language and interface with applications made by Oracle and Microsoft and Research in Motion.