- Programme is a British spelling for a program, which is a planned series of events, or a performance, or a booklet telling you what events to expect as part of a series of events.
An example of a programme is a news broadcast on the BBC in London.
- Programme is a British spelling for program, which is defined as to input data into a machine to cause it to do a certain thing, or to train a person or animal to behave or react in a certain way.
An example of programme is to train British military guards to maintain their stance and attention.
Variant of program
- (UK) Alternative form of program.
- Our programme for today’s exercise class includes swimming and jogging.
- The programme about Greek architecture starts at 9:00 on Channel 4.