drive timedrive time
- The time of day during which commuters go to and from work: interesting radio programming during drive time.
- The time it takes to drive a specified distance or route: a drive time of 11 hours between Kansas City and Denver.
(countable and uncountable, plural drive times)
- (countable, uncountable) The time it takes to drive between two points.
- My commute drive time is usually 45 minutes, but it can be 20 if I leave at 5:30am.
- Drive time to the park from the Interstate is 40 minutes.
- I get some of my best thinking done during my drive times.
- (uncountable, countable, broadcasting) The time of the day when most people commute to work, regarded as a popular time to listen to the radio.
- Alternative spelling of drive time.