- designating or of a window from which service is provided to those who drive up in their motor vehicles
- of a restaurant, bank, etc. or its employee that provides such a service: a drive-through teller
such a window, restaurant, bank, etc. or the service provided
also sp. Informaldrive-thru
- Relating to or conducting exchanges with clients who drive up to a window and remain in their vehicles: drive-thru banking.
- drive-through Performed or provided quickly and routinely: a drive-through delivery in a hospital.
- A drive-through establishment, especially a restaurant.
- A window at such an establishment, from which business is conducted.
- The lane by which drivers approach such a window and drive away after being served: decided to go through the drive-through rather than eating inside.
- Of an establishment, providing service to occupants of automobiles while still in their still-running vehicle.
- I switched banks so that I could use a drive-through branch near my home.
- Of a feature of such an establishment (especially a window), adapted to provide such service.
- The restaurant's drive-through window had a turntable of bulletproof glass designed to allow transactions while preventing robberies.
- An establishment, especially a restaurant, providing drive-through service.
- Since I was pressed for time, I picked up burgers at a drive-through on the way home.
- The window of such an establishment adapted for such purpose.
- "Please pull forward and pay at the drive-through", said the attendant upon taking my order.
- Finally, if you notice long lines in a fast-food drive-through or the parking lot has no open parking spaces, find the first available space you can and walk the distance to the restaurant or building.
- For example, the Wild Wilderness Drive-Through Safari does not accept credit or debit cards for admission fees, so you'll need to bring plenty of cash if this is the location you wish to visit.
- These villages can be a drive-through tour, walking tour, or even an interactive experience, with characters dressed in period costumes or as Santa and elves.
- How many times has that question been uttered as tired Americans pull into the drive-through to grab a quick dinner after a long day at work?
- Las Vegas is also one of the few places in the world that offer both walk-in and drive-through services at many chapels on and off the Strip.