Cars lined up at the drive-through at a fast food restaurant.
drive-through definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- designating or of a window from which service is provided to those driving through in their motor vehicles
- of a restaurant, bank, etc. or its employee that provides such a service: a drive-through teller
such a window, restaurant, bank, etc. or the service provided
also sp. drive-thru
drive-through definition by American Heritage Dictionary
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th edition Copyright © 2010 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
- Relating to or conducting exchanges with clients who drive up to a window and remain in their automobiles: drive-thru banking.
- drive-through Performed or provided quickly and routinely: a drive-through delivery in a hospital.
- A drive-through establishment, especially a restaurant.
- A window at such an establishment, from which business is conducted.
drive-through - Business Definition