- Arrival is defined as when a person or thing makes an appearance.
When you announce the people who just showed up for the dinner party, it is an example of announcing an arrival.
- The definition of arrival is when an idea or a goal is met.
An example of an arrival is when the day finally comes when your son's college graduation is achieved.
arrival definition by Webster's New World
- the act of arriving
- a person or thing that arrives or has arrived
arrival definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- The act of arriving.
- One that arrives or has arrived.
- The reaching of a goal or objective as a result of effort or a process: our ultimate arrival at a compromise.