- The definition of aggressive is someone who is prone to being competitive and makes strong attempts to win.
An example of a person that is aggressive is a football player.
- Aggressive is defined as bold and assertive.
An example of aggressive is a tumor which spreads quickly.
- The definition of aggressive is someone or something that starts fights or quarrels.
An example of an aggressive dog is one that tries to bite or hurt others.
aggressive definition by Webster's New World
- aggressing or inclined to aggress; starting fights or quarrels
- ready or willing to take issue or engage in direct action; militant
- full of enterprise and initiative; bold and active; pushing
- Psychiatry of or involving aggression
aggressive definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- Characterized by aggression: aggressive behavior.
- Inclined to behave in an actively hostile fashion: an aggressive regime.
- Assertive, bold, and energetic: an aggressive sales campaign.
- Of or relating to an investment or approach to investing that seeks above-average returns by taking above-average risks.
- Fast growing; tending to spread quickly and invade: an aggressive tumor.
- Characterized by or inclined toward vigorous or intensive medical treatment: an aggressive approach to treating the infection.
- Intense or harsh, as in color.
- ag·gresˈsive·ly adverb
- ag·gresˈsive·ness noun
aggressive - Business Definition
aggressive - Investment & Finance Definition
aggressive - Medical Definition
- Characterized by aggression.
- Inclined to behave in a hostile fashion.
- Tending to spread quickly, as a tumor; fast-growing.
- Characterized by or inclined toward vigorous or intensive medical treatment.