- old; grown old
- characteristic of old age
- brought to a desired state of aging
- of the age of: a boy, aged ten years
- Being of advanced age; old.
- Characteristic of old age.
- Having reached the age of: aged three.
- Brought to a desired ripeness or maturity: aged cheese.
- Geology Approaching the base level of erosion.
(comparative more aged, superlative most aged)
- (uncountable) Old people, collectively.
- simple past tense and past participle of age
- Having the age of.
- Aged 18, he had no idea what would happen next.