- anything that nips, or pinches
- any of various tools for grasping or severing wire, etc. as pliers, pincers, or forceps
- any of certain organs of animals, used in biting, grasping, holding, etc.; specif.,
- an incisor tooth of a horse
- the pincerlike claw of a crab or lobster; chela
- Chiefly Brit., Informal a small boy; lad
- Slang handcuffs or leg irons
- often nippers A tool, such as pliers or pincers, used for squeezing or nipping.
- A pincerlike part, such as the large claw of a crustacean.
- Chiefly British A small boy.
- One who, or that which, nips.
- (usually in the plural) Any of various devices (as pincers) for nipping.
- (slang) A child.
- (Australia) A child aged from 5 to 13 in the Australian surf life-saving clubs.
- (Canada, slang, Newfoundland) A mosquito.
- One of four foreteeth in a horse.
- A fish, the cunner.
- A European crab (Polybius henslowii).
- The claws of a crab or lobster.