Not special or outstanding; average.
(comparative more run-of-the-mill, superlative most run-of-the-mill)
(comparative more run of the mill, superlative most run of the mill)
- Alternative spelling of run-of-the-mill.
- There are plenty of choices for every price range, and with a little creativity and elbow grease, you may be able to come up with invites everyone will love for less than you would spend for a pack of run-of-the-mill invitation cards.
- As you might expect, these bikinis are not your average, run-of-the-mill swimsuits, but if you want to sensual style that is unique in its finish, then this might be the style for you.
- If you're ready to look red hot in white, here are a few favorites to try on for size: The Dangling Pearl Bikini Thong Set from Yandy.com isn't your run-of-the-mill bra and panty set.
- Some of them may be constructed of beautifully soft, touchable material, but the majorities are run-of-the-mill versions designed to be, first and foremost, extremely functional.
- However, make sure to research the brand and don't expect bargains; if it's as cheap as the run-of-the-mill Chinese import bottles, odds are the quality isn't much better.