Graphics that reproduce well.
- To produce by generation or propagation; bring forth one or more other individuals of (the kind or species) by sexual or asexual processes.
- To make (a lost part or organ) grow again.
- To bring about or promote the reproduction of (plants or animals)
- To make a copy, close imitation, duplication, etc. of (a picture, sound, writing, etc.)
- To bring (a past scene, etc.) before the mind again; re-create mentally by imagination or memory.
- To repeat.
An example of reproduce is making a copy of a recipe from a cookbook.
An example of reproduce is figuring out the ingredients of your favorite salsa and making it at home.
An example of reproduce is having a baby.
The lab failed to reproduce their original results. The movie reproduces life in the 1950s.
Reproduce the sounds of a live concert in a recording.