- tied or fastened in or with a knot or knots
- having or full of knots
- tangled; intricate
- puzzling; knotty
- simple past tense and past participle of knot
- It is properly an oval formed by a rope knotted at one end.
- One end of a short piece of thin line is passed through one of these holes, and knotted; the other end has spliced to it a hard bone peg which is inserted in the other hole.
- Reaching around her, he knotted it securely about her waist before forcibly disengaging her.
- The only skin not covered was his face and part of his neck, both of which were channeled and knotted by scars.
- Deidre dropped her hand quickly from the knotted skin, alarm pulsing through her.