A perfect rhyme is created when the final stressed vowel and all subsequent sounds in two words sound exactly the same. These are the best rhymes for “world” because they are perfect rhymes.
- burled (v.) - finished cloth by removing knots or loose threads
- curled (v.) - formed into a spiral shape
- furled (v.) - rolled up and secured
- hurled (v.) - threw with force
- knurled (v.) - pressed a pattern of ridges into a part
- pearled (v.) - formed bead-like drops
- purled (v.) - flowed with a murmuring sound
- squirreled (v.) - hid away for safekeeping
- swirled (v.) - moved in a spinning motion
- twirled (v.) - spun around in a circle
- whirled (v.) - spun quickly in a circular motion
Finding near rhymes, half rhymes, slant rhymes, or imperfect rhymes for “world” is equally as hard as finding perfect rhymes. These are some of the best options out there that almost rhyme with “world.”
If you don’t like any of the rhyming options for “world,” consider using a word similar to “world” instead. It might be easier to find rhymes for other words that mean the same as “world.”
Swap out the word “world” and you might be able to use these words that rhyme with “earth.”
If you can trade “world” for “globe,” you might be able to use these rhyme words.
While “planet” isn’t easy to rhyme with either, it does give you a few extra options.
Rhyming with tricky words like “world” can drive you mad if you’re after perfection. If you’re really on the hunt for the hardest word to rhyme with, check out words that rhyme with orange! To find more words related to world, learn some rhymes for home. If you need more meaningful rhyming words, explore words that rhyme with life.