A ballet dancer is graceful.
The definition of graceful is something that is beautiful, well formed and moves with ease.
An example of something that is graceful is a ballet dancer.
Showing grace of movement, form, or proportion: “Capoeira is a graceful ballet of power and control, artists kicking and jumping in synchronized movement” ( Alisa Valdes )
(comparative more graceful, superlative most graceful)
grace + -ful
- With slow graceful steps, he pulled her into dance.
- He rode as if he were part of the horse, his lean body swaying with the stride of the graceful animal.
- Alex was lithe and graceful – light on his feet.
- The graceful Immortal was in the study, hands folded in his hands, as if waiting for him.
- They were so graceful, their muscles rippling under shiny coats as they moved.