Resembling gauze, as in thinness or translucency: “the gauzy grey steam of early morning” ( Anita Desai ) See Synonyms at airy.
- For those who prefer to cover up completely, the current collection also includes this season's summer essential, a gauzy Gypsy tunic, to wear over your bikini, teamed with big sunglasses and a floppy sun hat, Nicole Ritchie style.
- Gauzy white cotton nightgowns that lightly outline the shape of the body can be some of the most romantic lingerie out there, even though the gowns are often ankle-length and long-sleeved.
- You can wear a gauzy, see-through coverup during the day, after taking a dip, and wear one that's closer to a dress style for early evening and dining at a café.
- You may prefer form-fitting fashion that shows off those dangerous curves, or you might be a more laid-back girl who's into everything breezy and gauzy.
- The right accessories: Spring nights can be quite cool, so don't forget accessories like gauzy shawls, wraps or shrugs to wear if you venture outside.