The definition of a fill-in is a person or thing that is a substitute for someone or something else.
An example of fill-in is a substitute teacher.
- One that serves as a substitute for another.
- A short informative summary.
- A temporary replacement for another
- LoveToKnow has created a printable fill-in kitchen home inventory form specifically to help you document the contents of your kitchen in case you ever need to provide back-up documentation for an insurance claim.
- Some suggested needs might be assembling a crib, painting the baby's room, cutting the lawn after baby comes, etc. The invitation could feature dates and spaces for attendees to fill-in.
- Templates already in place fit a variety of communication and style needs, such as contemporary, elegant and professional, complete with headers and fill-in fields.
- The attached fill-in home office inventory form is an excellent tool that you can use to create a comprehensive inventory of the items in your home office.
- These programs are also great for those who run games to easily create NPC's (or non-player characters) or to quickly fill-in a missing player slot.