- Simple past tense and past participle of execute.
- An example of executed is the plan for a surprise party having been implemented.
- An example of executed is a person on death row dying in the electric chair.
Executed is defined as something has been completed, or a person has been put to death.
executed - Legal Definition
Of a legal document, that it has been signed; of an action, that it has been carried out.
- It's done and was executed between her and me.
- In September 1791, Roland's mission being executed, they returned to Lyons.
- The appearance of Charles himself, however, with an overwhelming force quelled the disturbance; the ringleaders were executed, and all the property and privileges of the city were confiscated.
- The majority of the council abandoned their supporter, who was executed in due course.
- And I," continued Pierre, "shot Dolokhov because I considered myself injured, and Louis XVI was executed because they considered him a criminal, and a year later they executed those who executed him--also for some reason.