- Simple past tense and past participle of execute.
- An example of executed is the plan for a surprise party having been implemented.
- An example of executed is a person on death row dying in the electric chair.
Executed is defined as something has been completed, or a person has been put to death.
executed - Legal Definition
Of a legal document, that it has been signed; of an action, that it has been carried out.
- It's done and was executed between her and me.
- In September 1791, Roland's mission being executed, they returned to Lyons.
- The appearance of Charles himself, however, with an overwhelming force quelled the disturbance; the ringleaders were executed, and all the property and privileges of the city were confiscated.
- The majority of the council abandoned their supporter, who was executed in due course.
- This church contained some well-executed native paintings of St George and the Dragon, The Last Supper, &c. Among the religious observances of the Christians of Gondar is that of bathing in large crowds in the Gaha on the Feast of the Baptist, and again, though in more orderly fashion, on Christmas day.