- simple past tense and past participle of create
- If you lied to your friends and family about your behavior and then your lies unraveled and caused a big, dramatic mess, this is an example of when you created a mess.
- If you came up with an idea for a new product and produced it, this is an example of when you created the product.
The definition of created means caused, or made something come into existence.
- That created another problem.
- She had created this problem and now it was hers to face alone.
- By taking a block of marble and carving a statue, or taking a handful of seed and growing a cornfield, you have combined your labor and know-how with something of little value and have created something of more value.
- It was a word that created these thoughts in her mind.
- I created you and broke laws older than time to do it!