A loose-fitting robe worn before and after bathing and for lounging.
- Betsy reached for a bathrobe and I pulled on my jeans.
- Goose bumps rose all over her body, and he dried her as quickly as he could before draping a bathrobe around her.
- The loosely tied bathrobe fell away from one smooth leg to her hip at her movement, and he paused.
- When she finished, still attired in bathrobe and floppy slippers, and leaving a cloud of flour behind her, she crept upstairs to talk to Fred; a conversation that lasted thirty minutes.
- Her eyes were red, her red hair wet and disheveled, and she wore a flannel bathrobe and was barefoot.