- simple past tense and past participle of appreciate
- The definition of appreciated is that you felt thankful to someone.
An example of appreciated is if a gift was exactly what you wanted and you felt grateful for it.
- Appreciated is defined as something being valued or treasured.
An example of appreciated is someone who has always loved fine wine.
- Appreciated means the value of something increased.
An example of appreciated is if you sell a house for more money than you paid for it.
- If you weren't appreciated, you wouldn't have made it past the first trip.
- I thought you appreciated my human perspective.
- It didn't hurt, but I appreciated your gentle touch.
- He was ignorant of another fact of great importance (which has only in recent years been fully appreciated through the researches of F.
- Dinner was a quiet affair, cooked by the returning Fred O'Connor—hamburgers, a tad over-broiled, but the Deans appreciated the effort as they were busy with Bird Song's other chores.