- past participle of rise
Even though the temperature had risen significantly, Cooper still needed to wear a sweater on his walk.
- An example of risen is the temperature going from 68 degrees to 85 degrees.
- An example of risen is a balloon being carried higher into the sky.
Risen is something that has stood up, increased or gone to a higher place.
- Babylonia had risen into supreme importance for Jewish life at about the time when the Mishnah was completed.
- (iii.) We have New Testament reports of appearances of the risen Jesus; subjective?
- The bed of the river was found to have risen at least 20 ft.
- Latham's The Risen Lord and R.
- (iv.) There is the immense influence of Jesus Christ in history, associated with belief in him as the risen Son of God.