Adding additional olives.
The definition of additional is something more that has been put in, or something added on.
An example of the word additional is when a pie is being made and more of a spice must be added.
added; more; extra
- Supplemental or added to something.
- Something added.
- The man had an additional distinction.
- There was additional news.
- You'll eventually have additional requirements to sustaining your body.
- There was an additional small guest room beneath the stairs on the main floor.
- There was no additional supply nor could we ration it as there was no way to reignite it.