- covered or shaded with willows
- like a willow; specif.,
- gracefully slender
- pliant, supple, lithe, etc.
- An example of willowy is a picnic table under a willow tree.
- An example of willowy is the 60's model Twiggy.
The definition of willowy is something covered by a willow tree, or a tall, thin and graceful person.
- Planted with or abounding in willows.
- Resembling a willow tree, especially:a. Flexible; pliant.b. Tall, slender, and graceful.
- After winning a competition for a three-year contract with Elite Model Management, this willowy model moved to New York City for easy access to jobs and her agents.
- To balance the loose, willowy look of the top, wear a peasant top over a mini skirt.
- Only the tall, willowy Cher could pull off this look as she took home the Best Actress Award for her unforgettable role in Moonstruck.
- The dropped neckline and willowy fabric create shape and definition in an otherwise straight body.
- Ashley was a spitting image of her mother: brown curls, blue-gray eyes, a willowy, graceful body.