- The definition of willowy is something covered by a willow tree, or a tall, thin and graceful person.
- An example of willowy is a picnic table under a willow tree.
- An example of willowy is the 60's model Twiggy.
willowy definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- covered or shaded with willows
- like a willow; specif.,
- gracefully slender
- pliant, supple, lithe, etc.
willowy definition by American Heritage Dictionary
adjective wil·low·i·er, wil·low·i·est
- Planted with or abounding in willows.
- Resembling a willow tree, especially:a. Flexible; pliant.b. Tall, slender, and graceful.