Willpower is defined as discipline and self-restraint.
An example of willpower is someone being able to quit smoking.
or will pow·er
The strength of will to carry out one's decisions, wishes, or plans.
- Plumping Lips Glaze, but on any shopping trip I have a tendency to wander to the makeup and skincare aisles to check out new products and attempt to have the willpower to refrain from grabbing all the delicious new beauty finds.
- If you are counting fat grams, save your willpower for saturated fats and allow yourself a little more leniency when you are consuming healthier fats.
- Combining your achievement with a reward can be a valuable way to gain strength and harness your willpower for the maximum health benefits.
- Because of the taxing circumstances, those who regularly practice yoga in a heated room gain willpower, self-control, and concentration.
- It took every ounce of her willpower to keep from devouring his body with her eyes.