wavy definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
adjective wavier, waviest
- having waves
- moving in a wavelike motion
- having undulating curves; forming waves and hollows; sinuous
- characteristic or suggestive of waves
- wavering; fluctuating; unsteady
wavy definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- Abounding or rising in waves: a wavy sea.
- Marked by or moving in a wavelike form or motion; sinuous.
- Having curls, curves, or undulations: wavy hair.
- Characteristic or suggestive of waves.
- Wavering; unstable.
How would you define this word? Add your helpful comment.
comments powered by