- having waves
- moving in a wavelike motion
- having undulating curves; forming waves and hollows; sinuous
- characteristic or suggestive of waves
- wavering; fluctuating; unsteady
- Abounding or rising in waves: a wavy sea.
- Marked by or moving in a wavelike form or motion; sinuous.
- Having curls, curves, or undulations: wavy hair.
- Characteristic or suggestive of waves.
- Wavering; unstable.
(comparative wavier, superlative waviest)
wave +"Ž -y
- (possibly dated) Alternative form of wavey (goose).