- a pipe or spout from which water is discharged
- a whirling, funnel-shaped or cylindrical column of air full of spray, occurring over a body of water
- A tornado or less violent whirlwind occurring over water, consisting of a funnel-shaped whirling column of air and water droplets.
- A hole or pipe from which water is discharged.
- You can also visit the "Blow Hole" nearby, which is a waterspout in the Pacific Ocean you can see from the coastline.
- The waterspout, sometimes taken for a long-tailed dragon, is a huge sea-serpent, according to the Wanika of East Africa (Tylor i.