- a hole, pipe, or spout from which water runs
- a whirling funnel-shaped or tubelike column of air full of spray occurring over water, usually in tropical areas, often comparable in intensity to a dust devil
- Rare a similar whirlwind of lesser intensity
See waterspout in American Heritage Dictionary 4
- A tornado or lesser whirlwind occurring over water and resulting in a funnel-shaped whirling column of air and spray.
- A hole or pipe from which water is discharged.
Learn more about waterspout