An example of unconscionable is a boyfriend who punches his girlfriend in the face during a dinner party; an unconscionable action.
- not guided or restrained by conscience; unscrupulous
- unreasonable, excessive, or immoderate
- not fair or just; outrageous: unconscionable demands
- Deserving of moral condemnation: committed an unconscionable act.
- Beyond reason; excessive: an unconscionable price.
(comparative more unconscionable, superlative most unconscionable)
un- +"Ž conscionable
unconscionable - Legal Definition