multiplied by [two times three is six]: symbol, ×
Multiplied by: Five times two is ten.
- plural form of time
- The circumstances of a certain time.
- Modern times are so very different from the past.
- A person's experiences or biography.
- The Life and Times of Rosie the Riveter
- Product of the previous number and the following number.
- Four times five is twenty.
- One times one is one.
- × (the multiplication sign)
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of time
(third-person singular simple present timeses, present participle timesing, simple past and past participle timesed)
- (informal, arithmetic) To multiply.