- The definition of a newspaper is a printed publication that has timely stories and stories related to a particular subject or theme.
- The New York Times is an example of a newspaper.
- News printed daily or weekly and delivered to the homes of readers is an example of a newspaper.
A newspaper.Licensed from iStockPhoto
- a publication regularly printed and distributed, usually daily or weekly, containing news, opinions, advertisements, and other items of general interest
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- A publication, usually issued daily or weekly, containing current news, editorials, feature articles, and usually advertising.
- See newsprint.