- the quality or condition of being thick
- the measure of how thick a thing is, as distinguished from the length or width of any of its surfaces
- a layer, stratum, etc.: three thicknesses of cloth
- the thickest place or part
See thickness in American Heritage Dictionary 4
- The quality or condition of being thick.
- The dimension between two surfaces of an object, usually the dimension of smallest measure.
- A layer, sheet, stratum, or ply: Each floor is a single thickness of concrete.
Learn more about thickness