Aubry was skeptical about her coworker's solution to the problem and had to play devil's advocate in order to help her see the flaws.
An example of skeptical is someone who doesn't believe in religion.
- of or characteristic of skeptics or skepticism
- not easily persuaded or convinced; doubting; questioning
- doubting the fundamental doctrines of religion
- Marked by or given to doubt; questioning: skeptical of political promises.
- Relating to or characteristic of skeptics or skepticism.
(comparative more skeptical, superlative most skeptical)