Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio.
- having keen sight; sharp-eyed
- keenly observant or perceptive; sharp-witted
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th edition Copyright © 2010 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
- Having keen eyesight.
- Keenly perceptive or alert.
- sharpˌ-sightˈed·ly adverb
- sharpˌ-sightˈed·ness noun