When she was required to do tasks that compromised her self respect, Mallory decided that it was time to resign from her job.
An example of self respect is when you know you deserve to be treated right and, as a result, you do not tolerate others lying to you or treating you unfairly.
- The knowledge of one's own worth, valuing one's self; pride.
- If you have no self-respect you can't respect others, because what value would you offer someone by giving the respect of one who is as lowly as you view yourself?
self- +"Ž respect
- Often immaturity rises from a lack of self-respect or insecurity.
- No person or relationship will give you more love, compassion, and self-respect than you can give yourself.
- Overweight kids are often teased more by their peers resulting in a poor self-image and low self-respect.
- In six months she lost 100 pounds, but gained a lot more including her self-respect, self-esteem and willpower to reach her [[.
- Care centers focus on dignity, self-respect and comprehensive nursing care.