- simple past tense and past participle of scurry
The squirrel scurried up the tree when the dog chased after it.
- An example of scurried is a group of people running from a charging bull.
- An example of scurried is a bird flying out of a tree after hearing a dog bark.
Scurried is defined as a person, people, animal or animals have quickly run away.
- Horses stomped, dogs barked, and children scurried everywhere.
- Dawkins asked as he waved a foot at the cat, who scurried back and repeated her greeting.
- Delivery people scurried about situating floral arrangements and dry ice.
- The agent scurried away and Denton immediately turned on her.
- Servants scurried to prepare it for the feast while Memon sat atop his throne, Sirian before him.