- a person who rides
- an addition or amendment to a document such as a contract
- a clause, usually dealing with some unrelated matter, added to a legislative bill when it is being considered for passage
- any of various devices or pieces moving along or mounted on something else
See rider in American Heritage Dictionary 4
- One that rides, especially one who rides horses.
- A clause, usually having little relevance to the main issue, that is added to a legislative bill.
- An amendment or addition to a document or record. Also called allonge.
- Something, such as the top rail of a fence, that rests on or is supported by something else.
Learn more about rider