- The definition of a reminder is a person or thing that helps one remember something.
- An example of a reminder is a to ask your husband to remind you of an impending business trip at least a week before he has to leave.
- An example of a reminder is to write a note so you won't forget your lunch in the morning.
- An example of a reminder is to tell your child to go to the bathroom before you get in the car.
a person or thing that reminds; thing to help one remember something else
- Someone or something that reminds.
- He left a note as a reminder to get groceries.
- (finance) Writing that reminds of open payments.
- She ignored first the reminder of 80 cents. At the end, she was sentenced to pay 200 euros!
to remind + -er