Origin of poserfrom pose
The definition of a poser is a person who pretends to be someone they are not, or a person who attempts to impress others.
An example of a poser is someone going to a wedding they weren't invited to in order to get free food and booze.
- One who poses.
- A poseur.
A baffling question or problem.
- (UK) A particularly difficult question or puzzle.
- Someone who, or something which, poses; a person who sets their body in a fixed position, such as for photography or painting.
- (pejorative, slang) A poseur; someone who affects some behaviour, style, attitude or other condition, often to impress or influence others
- Being a poser can cause you to be bullied by those who consider themselves to be "true" emo, and so it is important (like any other unique sect of fashion) to stay away from looking amateurish.
- That's simply talking about appearances, though, and as an emo person of any gender will tell you is that to simply dress emo makes you nothing but a poser.
- In addition, poser art is a popular form of online art that give the artwork a 3D effect.
- Wangster: Someone who tries to act gangsta unsuccessfully, another term for poser.
- The artwork has a 3D look to it, similar to poser art.