- ☆ a bur, barb, or thorn
- ☆ a gummed label
- Informal stickler
- Slang a knife used as a weapon
- One that sticks, as an adhesive label or patch.
- A tenacious, diligent, or persistent person.
- A thorn, prickle, or barb.
- Something puzzling or bewildering, as a riddle.
- something that sticks
- an adhesive label or decal
- a brand, label, or company, especially one making and distributing records
- a price tag
- the listed price (also sticker price)
- When buying a car, know the sticker and the invoice price.
- (informal) a burr or seed pod that catches in fur or clothing
- a wooden strip placed between courses of lumber to allow air circulation. (also 'kiln sticker')
- (colloquial, dated) That which causes one to stick; that which puzzles or poses.
- (music) A small wooden rod in an organ which connects (in part) a key and a pallet, so as to communicate motion by pushing.
- (US, politics) A paster.
(third-person singular simple present stickers, present participle stickering, simple past and past participle stickered)
- To apply one or more stickers to (something)
- To mark as the sticker price
From stick (â€œto adhereâ€) + -er (â€œagentâ€).
From stick (â€œstickyâ€, adj) + -er (â€œcomparativeâ€).