sticker definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
a person or thing that sticks; specif.,
- ☆ a bur, barb, or thorn
- ☆ a gummed label
- Informal stickler
- Slang a knife used as a weapon
sticker definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- One that sticks, as a gummed or adhesive label or patch.
- A tenacious, diligent, or persistent person.
- A thorn, prickle, or barb.
- Something puzzling or bewildering, as a riddle.