price tagprice tag
A woman shopping for clothing is looking a price tag on a shirt.
- An example of price tag is a sticker saying that a shirt costs $10.99.
- Something that is not for sale for any amount of money (like love) is an example of an item on which you cannot put a price tag.
Price tag is something that indicates the price being charged for an item.
- a tag, as on an item of merchandise, indicating the price
- the price of something: often used fig.: heavy smoking carries a price tag
- A label attached to a piece of merchandise indicating its price.
- The cost of something.