- that can be paid
- that is to be paid (on a specified date); due
- that is or can be profitable, as a mine or business venture
- Requiring payment on a certain date; due.
- Requiring payment to a particular person or entity.
- Capable of producing profit: a payable business venture.
A debt that is owed to a creditor: tried to balance inventory, payables, and receivables.
(countable and uncountable, plural payables)
- (plural) Debts owed by a business; liabilities.
- A thing that may be paid.
(comparative more payable, superlative most payable)
From pay + -able