This invoice has been paid.
- An example of paid is an invoice after the company who sent the company has been paid; a paid invoice.
- An example of paid is money on your paycheck you receive for time spent on vacation; a paid vacation.
The definition of paid is a something that's been taken care of by payment or is included with salary.
- discharged or settled by or as by payment: a paid bill
- with wages or salary included; with pay: a paid vacation
Past tense and past participle of pay1.
A past tense and a past participle of pay2.
- Simple past tense and past participle of pay.