collectible[kə lek′tə bəl]
- The definition of collectible is able to be brought together into a series.
An example of collectible used as an adjective is the phrase collectible coins which means coins that people collect.
- A collectible is defined as one of a group of objects that people collect.
An example of a collectible is the stuffed toy called a Beanie Baby.
These coins might be collectible.
- that can be collected
- suitable or desirable for collecting, as by a hobbyist
- Worthy of being collected: collectible antique coins.
- Capable of being collected: a collectible loan.
(comparative more collectible, superlative most collectible)
- Worthy or suitable for collecting on historical/financial grounds, or for meeting a personal aesthetic.
- collectible stamps, collectible china, collectible Beatles memorabilia
- Rightfully subject to payment.
- a collectible bill
- That is likely to be paid.
- He's owed it to us for six months, but it doesn't look very collectible to me.
- An object which someone might want to collect.