- (chiefly US, slang) A violent thug, especially one employed as an enforcer by a criminal organization.
- A person whose job is to break the legs of poultry in a food processing facility.
- (soccer) A tackle or other on-field maneuver capable of breaking a player's leg.
- (cycling) A demanding bicycling competition or the course on which such a competition is held.
- (cricket) A cricketer who bowls leg breaks.
- (cricket) A leg break ball.
- leg break
(plural leg breakers)
- Alternative spelling of leg-breaker.