- the quality or state of being high; height; loftiness
- highest of the nobility: a title used in speaking to or of a member of a royal family and preceded by Your or by His or Her
- The quality or condition of being high.
- Highness Used with His, Her, or Your as a title and form of address for a prince or princess: Her Royal Highness the Princess Margaret.
- the state of being high
- (both senses): The style is typically used with a possessive pronoun: Your Highness, Their Highnesses, et al.
A translation of the Italian altezza