- The definition of gaga is extremely enthusiastic about something or crazy.
- An example of gaga is that someone is very excited, they’re “gaga” over something.
- An example of gaga is what you would call someone whose behavior is very unusual.
gaga definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- mentally confused; crazy
- carried away as by love or enthusiasm
Origin: French origin, originally , a fool: of echoic origin, originally
gaga definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- Silly; crazy.
- Completely absorbed, infatuated, or excited: They were gaga over the rock group's new album.
- Senile; doddering.
Origin: French, old fool, gaga, of imitative origin.