nutty definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
adjective nuttier, nuttiest
- containing or producing many nuts
- having a nutlike flavor
- enthusiastic, often to excess
- queer, foolish, crazy, etc.
nutty definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- Containing or producing nuts: nutty trees.
- Having a flavor like that of nuts: The wild turkey often has a nutty taste when cooked.
- Slang Crazy; idiotic: a nutty idea.
How would you define this word? Add your helpful comment.
comments powered by