foxy definition by Webster's New World
adjective foxier, foxiest
- foxlike; crafty; wily; sly
- having the reddish-brown color of a fox
- discolored by brownish or yellowish stains, as the leaves of an old book
- ☆ having the characteristic flavor of fox grapes: said of certain wines
- ☆ Slang attractive, stylish, etc.; specif., sexually attractive: used esp. of women
foxy definition by American Heritage Dictionary
adjective fox·i·er, fox·i·est
- a. Of or resembling a fox.b. Slyly clever; crafty: a foxy scheme.
- Having a reddish-brown color.
- Discolored, as by age or decay; foxed.
- Slang Sensually attractive; sexy.
- Having a distinctive sharp flavor or aroma: foxy American grapes.
- foxˈi·ly adverb
- foxˈi·ness noun