- foxlike; crafty; wily; sly
- having the reddish-brown color of a fox
- discolored by brownish or yellowish stains, as the leaves of an old book
- ⌂ having the characteristic flavor of fox grapes: said of certain wines
- ⌂ Slang attractive, stylish, etc.; specif., sexually attractive: used esp. of women
- a. Of or resembling a fox.b. Slyly clever; crafty: a foxy scheme.
- Having a reddish-brown color.
- Discolored, as by age or decay; foxed.
- Slang Sexually attractive.
- Having a distinctive sharp flavor or aroma: foxy American grapes.
(comparative foxier, superlative foxiest)