- An example of something tricky is parallel parking.
- An example of someone tricky is a con artist who can talk his way out of any situation.
The definition of tricky is something that must be done carefully with great skill, or someone who is known to be deceitful.
- given to or characterized by trickery; deceitful
- like a trick in deceptiveness or intricacy
- requiring great skill or care
- Given to or characterized by trickery.
- Requiring caution or skill: a tricky recipe.
(comparative trickier, superlative trickiest)